Here at Wild Gals Old Time Photo, we love getting feedback from our customers! There is nothing we enjoy more than hearing about how much fun your family had during your photo shoot. As we read over our TripAdvisor reviews, we noticed that certain things are mentioned over and over again. To help you prepare for your next vacation, we have put together a list of the top five things guests loved about taking Pigeon Forge old time photos at Wild Gals.
1. Friendly and Funny Photographers
Virtually all of our reviews praised our photographers for their professionalism and winning personalities. Here is what guests had to say about our talented photographers:
- Our photographer was one of a kind!! She was very pleasant, engaging and gave such great posing guidance! We were laughing so much! She’s hilarious and made us feel very comfortable.
- We went to take the pictures and let me tell you, the photographers were some of the nicest people I’ve ever met. I usually feel awkward taking pictures (especially with a serious face) but they made me feel super comfortable and joked with us the whole time.
- We didn’t wait but a few minutes, and then the photographer got started working his magic. He put my husband at ease in the span of a few short minutes and, believe me, that’s not an easy task! Then we sat down to view our pics. I LOVED MY PICTURES!!! I left there feeling so happy. The whole experience was a winner for me!
2. Awesome Costumes
Many online reviewers were impressed with our wonderful selection of costumes. Here is what visitors had to say about our costumes and the experience of getting dressed up:
- Our girls enjoyed dressing up fancy and it really was an enjoyable time! We had an appointment first thing in the morning and the smiles and laughter never ended.
- It was so much fun getting all dolled up and trying on different costumes. I felt so pampered by all the attention my family and I were getting. It usually takes us forever to make up our minds, but the staff was really patient with us to make sure we were happy. There were a lot of different sets of costumes. I’ve never been to an Old Time Photo with so much variety.
- We were a group of 8 ranging from 8 to 93 years old and we all enjoyed our experience. The saloon girl costumes included accessories such as fans, feathered hair bands, stockings (with tears) and boas. The cowboy costumes included hats and guns. A number of people who have seen our pictures have commented that these were the best old time photos they have ever seen.
- Our pictures turned out just like we wanted. Not to mention, the costume selection was mind blowing!!! There was a costume for everything. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to have a blast.
Numerous reviews mentioned how kid-friendly our photo shoots are. Here is what TripAdvisor reviewers wrote about getting Pigeon Forge old time photos taken with young children at Wild Gals:
- The photographer was very kind and patient. He had great suggestions for shots and poses and was incredible with the kids. He got an 8 week old baby to smile!
- We brought our family of 5 to have our pictures taken. The kids chose “southern belles” as their theme. We were very impressed with the photographer and assistant who helped us. Everyone was sooo friendly and willing to help. Our two year old was well taken care of and wasn’t a problem at all. They worked really well with our children. Very impressed!!!!
- Trying to get good photos of a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old can be stressful. The men that worked with us were wonderful with them. My kids had a great time and we got some awesome pictures.
4. Incredible Photos
Hundreds of reviews praised the quality of the photos provided at Wild Gals. Here is what guests had to say about the photos they took home:
- I was expecting to leave with one quirky cute photo but we ended up with high quality professional photos that I will cherish.
- The photos were amazing and worth the time put in! There are so many old time photo places to choose from in the area, but this one is definitely worth the time and money. Others might only take one photo, but here they take multiple photos with different scenes, groupings, etc. The quality is second to none.
- We have had other photos done at other places but when we received our photos from here, we were blown away by the quality and creativity of the entire staff. There are numerous studios of this type in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, but we are glad we found this place!
Many reviews described a photo shoot at Wild Gals as an unforgettable experience. Here is what visitors wrote about their time with us:
- We had several different poses and we didn’t just have pictures taken …we made memories! Top notch all the way!!!!
- I took my wife and 2 kids (10 and 8) there a few months ago. I thought it would be a fun little excursion as part of our vacation but I was wrong. It turned into pictures and moments that we will be remembering forever. We ended up buying the CD full of pictures to preserve the memories and even made it into a calendar when we got back home.
- When you visit Wild Gals, you’re not just getting pictures; you’re getting an experience. Bottom line: if you’re making a trip to the Smoky Mountains, make a family old time photo at Wild Gals a stop on your agenda. It’s definitely what fun memories are made of.
Ready to have some Pigeon Forge old time photos taken with Wild Gals? Visit our Reservations page to set up an appointment for your next vacation!